🔎 At Meezy, we see graphic designs as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, only at electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with account managers at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
🎯Objectives of this Role
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the marketing and sales team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
🖌Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams for a wide range of materials that may include Amazon storefronts, Presentations, Listing designs, Amazon A+ content, internal communication, newsletters, marketing materials, Social media Content
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using our content management system called monday.
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
🏆Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work - Marketplace content is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- We are a 100% remote company - So you can work wherever you want.
- We focus on output rather than time-at-desk, You have a competitive salary but the more you contribute to the bigger picture the bigger salary you get
- Access to Regus co-working spaces across the world
- Full time cooperation with perks:
- 2x yearly city trip with the entire Meezy team
- Monthly subscription for fitness or sports classes
- Branded Meezy starter kit
- Other things in the perk package that are determined by your preferences
- Freedom to get things done
- An everything is negotiable policy - open communication is central to us
💥 Ready to join the revolution of marketplaces?
Apply now and send your CV and motivation to:
+32 468 58 02 18
CU soon! 😎